Bin blaze damages Fakenham shops

Fire & Emergency news from the Lynn News, lynnnews.co.uk, @lynnnewscitizen on Twitter
Fire & Emergency news from the Lynn News, lynnnews.co.uk, @lynnnewscitizen on Twitter

Gas pipes and electrical wiring were damaged in a fire in Fakenham early on Sunday.

Fire crews were called to the incident in Millers Walk at around 5.25am.

Two shops were affected by the blaze, which started in wheelie bins at the rear of the premises, service chiefs said. Gas engineers were also called to the scene.