Elderly woman saved from house fire in Little Massingham

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

An elderly woman was rescued from a house fire in Little Massingham in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday, December 28).

Emergency services were on the scene of the incident, which was believed to have been caused by a flue in a chimney, on Station Road at around 4am.

An ambulance spokeswoman said the woman was checked over by paramedics but was found to be unhurt and did not need further treatment.