A retired carpenter died from asbestosis, an inquest at Lynn heard yesterday.
Coroner Jacqueline Lake heard Kenneth Lebez, of Necton, had worked in the building trade and had been exposed to asbestos from 1973 to 1988.
Mr Lebez died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on July 7, after being admitted with shortness of breath.
Mrs Lake concluded that Mr Lebez died as a result of the industrial disease asbestosis.
n A 71-year-old man died at Lynn’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital after an operation to insert a tube to help him take medication for Parkinson’s disease.
Coroner Jacqueline Lake said David Jones, of Warren Close, Watlington, underwent the operation on July 16.
On July 21 he was re-admitted to hospital with abdominal pain and a scan showed the tube was leaking. Mr Jones died on July 25.
Mrs Lake’s conclusion was that Mr Jones died as a result of a recognised risk of an appropriate medical procedure.