See today’s Lynn News (page 32) for a fantastic competition giving away two family tickets to Legoland Windsor Resort.
Legoland competition terms and conditions:
* Only one entry per person.
* Each prize consists of 2 adult and 2 children’s day tickets to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
* If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
* There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
* These are one day tickets only, and not Annual Passes.
* Prize consists only of the elements expressly detailed above; no other elements or expenses such as travel, car parking, meals and beverages, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
* The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
* This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion running at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
* Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
* Prizes must be used within the 2015 season from 13 March 2015 – 2 November 2015.
* Any additional tickets you may wish to purchase can be booked in advance online at www.legoland.co.uk
* If you are using these tickets to attend on an event day please ensure that you arrive early to guarantee entry.
* When planning your visit, please remember to take a look at our calendar for opening dates and times. We are closed on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the season. Height restrictions apply on some rides.