DCSIMG

Electrical fault thought to be cause of Bawsey fire

Firefighters damping down after a mobile home was destroyed by fire at the Bawsey mobile home park. ANL-140327-121518001

Firefighters damping down after a mobile home was destroyed by fire at the Bawsey mobile home park. ANL-140327-121518001

A fire which broke out in a mobile home this morning, Thursday March 27, is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Four fire crews, from Lynn and Sandringham, were called to the Innisfree Park Homes site, off the B1145, shortly after 8am today.

Police also went to the scene to direct traffic, as fire appliances were parked on the road.

A company spokesman said no-one was hurt and alternative accommodation has been found for the owner of the property.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page