DCSIMG

No further action after Sutton Bridge incident

Lynn News Web Site Fillers

Lynn News Web Site Fillers

Police are taking no further action over an incident that saw armed police in Sutton Bridge for ten hours last week.

A 35-year-old man, from the village, was interviewed about the domestic related incident, but police have concluded their investigation and no further action is being taken.

Officers thanked the community for its co-operation during the incident, which saw Withington Street and parts of nearby roads blocked until 1.30pm on April 23.

Officers were initially told there had been threats of severe violence, but said later the situation was not as first reported.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page