A public meeting will be held tonight, Thursday, July 3, to discuss proposals for the future of the Bawsey Pits beauty spot.
Owners, Sibelco will be reporting back to the community on the results of a recent public consultation on what should happen at the site during the session at the Sandboy on Thursday, July 3, from 6pm to 8pm.
Although the park has remained open, due to planning conditions, the car park has been closed after the deaths in July last year of Ryan Pettengell, 41, of Lynn, and 16-year-old Umar Balogun.
A spokesman for the company is urging people to attend .
He said: “Clearly we could encourage as many people as possible to come along as it has always been said that this is a transparent exercise which will only work if everyone has their say.”
After the meeting the company will be speaking to potential partners to see what can be delivered and maintained at Bawsey.
The earlier the public consultation received a total of 600 responses.