One in hospital after Hunstanton holiday centre fire

Fire & Emergency news from the Lynn News, lynnnews.co.uk, @lynnnewscitizen on Twitter

Fire & Emergency news from the Lynn News, lynnnews.co.uk, @lynnnewscitizen on Twitter

0
Have your say

One person has been treated in hospital after a fire in a pool treatment room at Searles Leisure Resort in Hunstanton this afternoon.

Fire crews from Hunstanton and Heachon were called to the resort in South Beach Road, but Norfolk Fire Service says the fire was out when they got there.

However, the call was treated as a chemical incident at first.

Two people were treated at the scene and a third taken to hospital, though his injuries are not life threatening.