Pizza staff’s cool action stops fridge fire

Fire & Emergency news from the Lynn News, lynnnews.co.uk, @lynnnewscitizen on Twitter
Fire & Emergency news from the Lynn News, lynnnews.co.uk, @lynnnewscitizen on Twitter
0
Have your say

Quick action by staff in a pizza restaurant stopped a smoking fridge turning into fire.

Three fire appliances from King’s Lynn and Sandringham arrived at the restaurant in Lynn Road, King’s Lynn, to find the fire was out because staff had turned off the power to the faulty fridge.

However, fire crews had to use breathing apparatus and a thermal camera to check the premises were safe.