Bank holiday chimney blaze in West Norfolk village
Firefighters spent around two hours dealing with a chimney blaze in a West Norfolk village last night.
Emergency crews were called to an address in Old Severalls Road, Methwold Hythe, shortly before 8pm on Monday.
The Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said Downham-based crews attended the incident, which was resolved shortly after 10pm.
Earlier in the day, units from Lynn and Sandringham were called to a fire on open ground off Station Road, Wolferton.
The incident was reported at around 12.40pm and crews spent around an hour at the scene.