A South Lynn woman was found dead in her bedroom by her son, an inquest was told.
Jamie-Lee Hunter, 42, was found on her bed at her home in Panton Close on March 3 by her son Joel.
A paramedic attended and confirmed that she had died.
An inquest in Lynn heard yesterday that Ms Hunter had been taken a combination of medications which had resulted in her death. The cause of death was polypharmancy toxicity.
Mr Hunter said in a statement, which had been read out at the inquest, that his mother had not been taking medication how she was supposed to.
Mr Hunter went to bed early that night after feeling unwell.
Assistant coroner David Osborne said: “I note in reference to statement of Joel that his mother ‘had a tendency to be silly with medication’.
“In light of that evidence I am satisfied that the overdose from which it appears Jamie-Lee died was not intentional.”
Mr Osborne recorded a verdict of drug related death.