Emergency crews called to fire at Hunstanton holiday complex

Fire and Rescue Service
Fire and Rescue Service
Share this article
Have your say

One person is believed to have been taken to hospital and two others treated by paramedics following a fire at a Hunstanton leisure resort this afternoon.

The incident at the Searles complex on South Beach Road, which was reported at around 2.30pm today, was initially feared to be a chemical incident after fire broke out in a pool treatment room.

However, the flames had been put out by the time crews from the Hunstanton and Heacham stations arrived at the scene.

The resort has declined to comment on the incident.