GCSE Results Day 2019: Sacred Heart School, Swaffham
After a Swaffham school was faced with the possibility of closure in July, staff are "delighted" with this year's GCSE results.
The percentage of pupils gaining grades 4 to 9 in both English and Maths is 93 per cent this year.
And 78 per cent of pupils achieved 4 to 9 grades overall at the school.
A total of 154 subjects were taken.
School secretary Angela Hastings said: "The Sacred Heart are delighted with their GCSE results considering that the school was faced with closure in July 2019.
"Both staff and pupils have worked really hard and remained focus despite the circumstances."
The amount of pupils sitting eight or more subjects was 78 per cent.
The top-performing students at the school were:
- Hannah Turner (11 subjects)
- Alice Bridges (11 subjects)
- James Whittington-Wilson (10 subjects)
- Cassandra Texeira de Oliveira, who speaks English as her second language (12 subjects)
- Sophie Edwards (11 subjects)