The big screen could be returning to Downham after new plans have been given the green light.
Martin Reynolds Construction has been granted permission to create three screens and a wine bar in the Old Cinema, in High Street.
West Norfolk Council has now approved the application.
The building was constructed in 1928 and was last used as an antiques emporium.
Along with the three screens, the plans include a foyer with a ticket counter and kiosk, which will sell drinks, popcorn and other food.
The wine bar is due to be created at the front of the building
No parking is included within the application but it is hoped that customers will use the nearby Paradise Road car park.