Congham Hall Platinum Jubilee royal offer to Queen's gardens at Sandringham
Celebrations for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee will continue throughout June at Congham Hall Hotel.
The Georgian manor, which neighbours the Sandringham Estate, will be hanging out the flags for the whole of the month with its special package "The Jubilee Celebration".
The luxury two-night break features treats including a Dubonnet Royale, the Queen's favourite cocktail, and tickets to the gardens at the Sandringham Estate.
The Queen has helped shape this beautiful landscape, especially the collection of rhododendron, camellia and magnolia trees brought from Windsor Castle.
There is a special exhibition within Sandringham House until October that guests might like to see, too, "Her Majesty The Queen at Sandringham: An Exemplary Reign and a Unique Country House".
Timed tickets must be bought separately in advance.
Congham Hall's two-night Jubilee package can be enjoyed Monday-Thursday from June 6-30 in any of the hotel's rooms. It includes the following for two:
• Complimentary cream tea on arrival;
• Tickets to the gardens at the Sandringham Estate;
• A Dubonnet Royale, the Queen’s favourite cocktail, before dinner on the first night;
• A three-course dinner in the restaurant on both nights;
• A full English breakfast on both mornings;
• Unlimited access to the spa facilities.
Book by calling 01485 600250 and quoting "The Jubilee Celebration Package."