Home   News   Article

West Norfolk businessman 'delighted' as Boris Johnson announcement eases lockdown restrictions further




Following the Prime Minister's announcement that camp-sites and caravan parks are among the businesses which can reopen on July 4, a West Norfolk businessman has said he is "delighted" but will continue to stay alert.

Mike McDonnell, who owns seven caravan parks in the area including McDonnell Caravans and 4Shores, said his staff had been working towards July 4 as a deadline, but was pleased to hear the go-ahead had been confirmed by the government.

He said: "I hope it does not lead to any kind of resurgence and that people continue to be safe and alert so that we do not go backwards. Other than that I am delighted by the announcement.


More by this author


This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More