Home   Whats On   Article

South Runcton's Nightmares in Norfolk returns 'bigger and better'




Tickets went on sale this week for West Norfolk's first scare experience which will return "bigger and better" this October.

The team behind Nightmares in Norfolk were left disappointed after the coronavirus pandemic disrupted their 2020 plans for the attraction.

Deputy manager Charlie Roaf said: "Due to the disappointment of last year, we only had three weeks to prepare so it was very busy and hectic.

Charlie Roaf, Nightmares in Norfolk (44599429)
Charlie Roaf, Nightmares in Norfolk (44599429)

"This year we've just opened ticket sales and we're planning something bigger and better!"

The independent company is run by a group of passionate horror lovers and offers a live action scare maze inspired by horror movies such as Saw The Nun, 28 Days Later and many more.

Based in South Runcton, Nightmares in Norfolk is also hosting a competition via their Facebook page with a chance for people to win free tickets for a family of four, and free food vouchers.

Charlie said: "The first 100 people to share our Facebook post will also get free entry for the event."

Find more information at https://www.facebook.com/Norfolksevents

Tickets cost £15-£16.50 for a one person walk-through and events will be held daily from October 27-31.

Visit the website for full details and to book your timeslot for the Nightmares in Norfolk experience: https://www.nightmareinnorfolk.com/



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More